DoSurvive is a user-friendly cancer prognostic biomarker centered database and webtool. It allows users to explore:
- Gene expression in cancers and survival analysis correlation
- Log-rank test of different molecular types in specific cancers
- Cox proportional hazard model results of different molecular types in specific cancers
- Accelerated Failure-Time model (AFT) results of different molecular types in specific cancers
- Gene expression level in normal and tumor samples
- CpG site & mRNA correlation in cancer
- Combined Effects, allow users to observe the relationship between multiple genes and survival, which is an innovative method by DoSurvival.
- 'Analyze your data', allows users to perform univariate/multivariant survival analysis with Log-rank test, Cox proportional hazard model or Accelerated Failure-Time model.
DoSurvive provides multiple different entry points for users with different needs. The following cancer types are included in DoSurvive: Adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC), Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma (BLCA), Breast invasive carcinoma (BRCA), Colon adenocarcinoma (COAD), Cervical squamous cell carcinoma and endocervical adenocarcinoma (CESC), Cholangiocarcinoma (CHOL), Lymphoid Neoplasm Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBC), Esophageal carcinoma (ESCA), Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), Head and Neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSC), Kidney Chromophobe (KICH), Kidney renal clear cell carcinoma (KIRC), Kidney renal papillary cell carcinoma (KIRP), Acute Myeloid Leukemia (LAML), Brain Lower Grade Glioma (LGG), Liver hepatocellular carcinoma (LIHC), Lung adenocarcinoma (LUAD), Lung squamous cell carcinoma (LUSC), Mesothelioma (MESO), Ovarian serous cystadenocarcinoma (OV), Pancreatic adenocarcinoma (PAAD), Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma (PCPG), Prostate adenocarcinoma (PRAD), Rectum adenocarcinoma (READ), Sarcoma (SARC), Skin Cutaneous Melanoma (SKCM), Stomach adenocarcinoma (STAD), Testicular Germ Cell Tumors (TGCT), Thyroid carcinoma (THCA), Thymoma (THYM), Uterine Corpus Endometrial Carcinoma (UCEC), Uterine Carcinosarcoma (UCS), Uveal Melanoma (UVM).
New users are advised to read ourtutorial before using DoSurvive.